Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter. Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
- to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company;
third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms;
our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
our existing or potential agents or business partners;
sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run;
courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you;
third parties to collect and process data.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.